Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Week 9: SWOT Analysis

Strength- The strength for my product will be its creativeness. A great tasting wasabi flavored snack chip will draw peoples attention. My marketing capabilities will be able to help my product get into bars worldwide.
Weaknesses- A weakness for this product will be its spiciness. Not all people enjoy spicy flavors so it will only be marketed to a certain crowd. Also my company is small right now so it will take time to get my product to the point where i want it.
Opportunity- My biggest opportunity for my product will be growth. I will try to get my chips into every bar around the country. Since their are so many bars in the world, the sky is the limit for my product. Also, people in bars are usually intoxicated. This will make it easier for people to see the creativeness of my product and want to try it. Hopefully they will enjoy it so much they will want it again the next time they go into that establishment.
Threats- Money would be a threat right away. With a lack of funds, it will be hard to advertise and get the word out on my product. Most bars will not be willing to take in my product without serious marketing and persuasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment