Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Week 8 EOC: The Adventure

My name is Phineas Phogg. I was simply traveling through the country of Japan when I wandered into hostile samurai territory. While traveling through this area I was struck in my back with a samurai sleep dart. The samurai have a custom where they torture any unwanted guest that is caught in their territory. While being in the Samurai's possession, they tortured me by forcing me to eat the spiciest things they possess, including wasabi. Me, being a American, am not used to eating very spicy foods like wasabi, and I do not enjoy being force fed wasabi. After many weeks and weeks of being tortured with wasabi spices, I got so used to the taste that I started to enjoy it. One day while being help captive in my cell, I saw a beautiful Japanese woman walking by. I had never seen such a beautiful woman in my life. She brought me my daily serving of wasabi and I pulled out my American potato chips to see if she would enjoy the wasabi on top of these chips. She told me she did not like wasabi, but I assured her that she might enjoy the flavoring on top of some delicious, American chips. She tried it and loved it so much that she instantly kissed my cheek. After weeks of eating these chips with this beautiful woman, I thought to ask her about helping me escape and coming back to the states with me. She brought me a 3 foot Samurai sword from the village and I waited on the perfect moment to strike. One day me and this woman noticed that the man who would normally guard my cage seemed very sleepy. When he came in to bring me my lunch, I quickly pulled out the Samurai sword and cut his head off before he knew what had hit him. Quickly after, me and the woman ran from the local community and headed towards the closest city. While running, the Samurai were chasing us and trying to shoot us down with bows and arrows. While running past a large coconut tree, I grabbed one then struck one of the Samurai in the head. After many long hours of running and hiking through the wilderness of Japan, we made it to a local fisherman's hut and threatened him with my Samurai sword. He was then willing to take us back to the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment